The choicest cuts from conservatives who are beginning to realize that Fox News’ content is manufactured.
* “I used to feel that I got it straight, and I got an independent conservative view. Now, what I get is some wholly owned subsidiary of the RNC.”
* “To tell you the truth, a lot of conservatives see Fox News as being somewhat skewed on certain issues.”
* “Conservative points of view are becoming more rare on Fox and/or treated with scorn.”
* “It is my belief that Fox News is hoping to become acceptable enough to the Left in this country to gain big corporate accounts.”
* “Let’s face it, cable news is a notch above just being on the Internet.”
Behold the new GOP argument, in hashtag form: #HeMadeItWorse.
There’s no interpretation of that argument that doesn’t lead back to, “But we really fucked it up in the first place.”
You know you’re too conservative when even FOX Nation is telling you to cut it out.
“FreshBerry has no drains at all, YoBe funnels its liquid waste into a giant roof cistern clogged with dead pigeons, and Yogurt Mountain simply heaves its wastewater on the street one bucket at a time,”
“The plural of ‘anecdote’ is ‘data’ in the conservative mind.”
—From Gin and Tacos